#CAN WE ACKNOWLEDGE THAT MAYBE STEVE SLIPPED UP HERE? #LIKE HE HASN’T HAD TO FIGHT LIKE THIS SINCE HE HAD BUCKY BY HIS SIDE #AND THE COMMENT WAS PROBABLY SOMETHING HE WOULD’VE SAID TO BUCKY #AND WHEN THOR DOESN’T RESPOND THE WAY BUCKY WOULD’VE #HE CAN’T HELP BUT FEEL LIKE SOMEONE KNOCKED THE WIND OUT OF HIM #BECAUSE THO THEY’RE FORMING A TEAM #THEY WILL NEVER REPLACE BUCKY #BUCKY WHO WOULD’VE LAUGHED AND CALLED HIM SOME CHILDISH INSULT #AT THAT COMMENT #THE LOOK ON STEVE’S FACE IN THE LAST GIF SCREAMS HIS DISAPPOINTMENT #THAT BUCKY ISN’T THERE FIGHTING THIS BATTLE WITH HIM
wHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU
People with anxiety:
- Know the worry is irrational
- Want to calm down but can’t
- Hate the fact that breathing feels like you are trying to breathe rocks instead of air
- Feel like they are drowning and suffocating. Telling them to just take a breath and calm down doesnt help.
- Want to stop shaking but can’t control their limbs.
- Just plain feel horrible and embarrassed.
Now I kinda understand anxiety from my friends a little
pretty sure it’s katy perry
or jared leto
Special skills: extensive Harry Potter knowledge, can watch an entire TV show in a week, knows words to every Disney song, can form abnormally strong attachments to fictional characters, Microsoft Word
Jennifer Lawrence for Madame Figaro